- Sign up for our e-newsletter and download a copy of our print publication for members, The Voice. Click here.
- Become a member of the Citizens Federation – NE. Click here.
- Send an E mail message to Sen. Al Franken to help us get state single-payer health care: You can write your own note, or paste this message: Thanks for helping to get federal health care legislation, but there is a problem with it: Minnesota and other states are barred from enacting their own single-payer system until 2017. Please try to get the HELP Committee to recommend that the date be moved up to 2014. Talk to your colleague, Sen. Jeff Bingaman from New Mexico. Remember, when you ran for office you said it would be good for some states to create their own single payer systems. To email Sen. Franken click the following link and select CONTACT AL at the top right corner of the page. www.franken.senate.gov. For Sen. Klobuchar and Rep.Nolan, you need to go to their website pages: www.klobuchar.senate.gov/emailamy.cfm
- Minnesota Residents:
- To find your state and federal legislators & contact information, use the legislature’s Minnesota District Finder.
- How do I register to vote?
- How do I know what precinct I’m in, and where to vote?
- See a video on what to expect when voting in Minnesota
- To return to this website, use your browser’s Back Arrow after you’ve found your information on these state websites.
- Wisconsin Residents click here
- Sign a Petition — Or even create your own!
PetitionSpot makes it easy